This post is sponsored by Graco, but all thoughts and opinions are mine alone.
With baby #4 coming soon (less than 3 months!!), we’ve been looking for the perfect stroller for our family’s needs. Since our two oldest kids don’t really need a stroller, we wanted something that could fit Deuce (age 2) and the newest baby. And along comes Graco’s Uno2Duo Stroller.
You guys, I’m not even kidding, this stroller was made for our family. It can be used up to 22 different ways… yes, you read that correctly. I even shared a video on Instagram of a few ways we already love using it and are excited to use it with Baby #4! Watch it HERE.
We’ve tried a lot of different strollers over the last 5 years of parenthood and here’s why we LOVE this one:
1. We love how versatile it is and how many ways we can use it (did I mention it can be used 22 ways?!?).
2. We love how easy it is to clean.
3. We love that we can use our Graco infant car seat. This will make it so easy to take baby #4 out of the car when she’s sleeping or tired!
4. We love how sleek it is, it doesn’t even feel like a double stroller.
5. We love that the seats can hold kids up to 50lbs… we will be able to use this stroller for years!
6. We love that we can use it as a single or double stroller – we don’t have to commit to using it one way! I can take it to baby #4’s doctor appointments by myself and then we can take it to the zoo and it can hold baby #4 and Deuce!
The stroller is sold as a single, and then it can grow with your family with the addition of a second seat or infant carseat – as you need it!
It can also be purchased as a double stroller or travel system and the ways to use it feel endless – there are options for every single family’s needs. Plus, it’s super easy to open and fold close (the one-hand fold conveniently works with and without the seat on the frame).
The Uno2Duo stroller can help ease along the transition from first time mom to second time mom – or in my case, third time mom to fourth time mom!