My diaper bag has seen a LOT of products through the years. Through my kids’ various stages of life, I’ve needed to pack different things for them. Now, I have a three year old and a two year old and I’ve finally perfected my list of what to pack in a diaper bag (for my two toddlers and six month old baby)!
What to pack in a diaper bag for toddlers:
- ◊ Diapers + wipes – My two year old is still in diapers, so I always have 4 diapers for her in my bag, plus a small wipe case.
- ◊ Extra underwear – My three year old is potty trained, but accidents happen!
- ◊ Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths – We use these for several things. First, for my three year old when she goes #2. These wipes feature SafeFlush Technology™, so they start to break down immediately after flushing. Secondly, my girls are MESSY! So we are constantly using these to keep their faces and hands clean! (We got ours at Sam’s Club!)
- ◊ Finger Puppets – These are lifesavers when it comes to long car rides or long waits at restaurants!
- ◊ Snack Packs – These ones are our favorites!!
- ◊ Instant Stain Remover – You NEED these if your toddlers are anything like mine.
- ◊ Calm Drops – These are for me, haha! They are amazing and help me get through the rough, and sometimes overwhelming, days of momming!
We bring our bag with us everywhere (obviously) and are always prepared for whatever toddler fiasco may happen. Yesterday at lunch, the girls had pizza and made a HUGE mess. We still had errands to run after lunch, so our Cottonelle wipes came in very handy! We also use these wipes to clean our baby’s face when he’s teething and has a runny nose and eye boogers! They are super soft and don’t irritate his skin.
These Cottonelle wipes are a great product to have in your home anyways. They come in a cute, little box that is easy to open and reseal. It has a flip lid for easy dispensing and lasting freshness. You can put it on top of the toilet, stick it in your purse, put it in your kid’s backpack… They are super nifty and a must-have product for families with kids!