Mom ‘n Tot Box is a monthly subscription box for moms and tots (up to age 4)! It’s filled with goodies exclusively from small businesses in the USA.
We got the Sibling Mom ‘n Tot Box and it did not disappoint! Brooklynn & Harlym were so excited and loved everything in the box.
What came in our box:
- For the girls: Two matching t-shirts from Tribe is Alive (I was SO excited about this, I’ve had a longtime crush on this brand!)
- For mama: Essential oil blend (lavender and coconut oil) from Frisky Fish Essentials
- For the girls: ABC 123 puzzle and tic-tac-toe wooden game set from This & That, Etc.
- For the girls: Alphabet cards from A New Dae
- For the girls: Felt finger puppets from Handful of Puppets
- For the girls: Robot craft from Mimi’s Craft Shack
- For mama and the girls: Facial wipes for sensitive baby/toddler skin from Neatcheeks
Brooklynn’s favorite is the puzzle and Harlym’s favorite is the finger puppets!
This is such an awesome and enjoyable monthly subscription and I highly recommend it to moms with toddlers. It was so much fun to open up this box of goodies with my girls! It came after a long, hard week and was the perfect pick-me-up! The items included in every box are from small businesses (if you know me, you know I love that) in America. I feel like the box was curated with my little family in mind, because it was absolutely perfect!
I received some of these items in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.