Today I’m giving you all an inside look into my closet! While I love a good dress or tunic, my go-to staple piece? Graphic tees. And not just any old graphic tee– tees by small shops, inspired by motherhood. What I love most about these tees is the versatility. You’ll see me wearing one of these tees with sandals and shorts, with pajama pants and slippers, or with ripped skinnies and a statement necklace!
It was super hard to choose (I have a hefty collection), but I’ve rounded up my absolute favorites for you all to shop from!
- “I’m So Tired” by Hello Apparel.
- “It’s A Mama Bear Thing” by Loved by Hannah and Eli.
- “Raising My Tribe” by Little Adi + Co.
- “Blessed Baby Mama” by Be Still Clothing Co.
- “Mama” by The Blue Envelope.
- “Mama Bear” by Loved by Hannah and Eli.
As you can see, these tees are adorable (and pregnancy friendly)! They can be worn so many different ways, and the best part is… you’re wearing your love for motherhood across your chest!
Which tee if your fave? Tell me in the comments below!