I’m sharing Secret in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™.
It’s summer time, and along with the heat comes a wave of summer trends that we are all dying to try! I’m sharing 5 of my favorite summer trends and why I love them.
- Gingham dresses: like the one in the photos above. Gingham looks good on everyone, it’s basically science.
- Bow slides: are all the rage this season. Every single one of your favorite fashion bloggers wears them, whether they’re the $24 ones or the $89 ones.
- Crotchet tops: like this one with gorgeous details that are perfect for the summer season!
- Chambray dresses: like this ruffled off-the-shoulder number. Chambray is the easiest to accessorize and can be dressed up for a snazzy date night or dressed down for a casual lunch!
- Anything with embroidery: like this dress. Embroidery is back and I am here. for. it! Whether it’s a jean jacket, jeans, or a top, you can’t go wrong!
Dressing for summer is obviously a lot of fun, but you have to make sure you protect your clothes from the summer heat! That’s why I can’t live without Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel and Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid deodorant! Secret Clinical Strength allows me to be confident enough to wear any type of fabric, color, or trend and not worry about sweat stains. Because let’s be honest, sweat stains are not in style.
Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection provides 2x the sweat protection vs. an ordinary antiperspirant, making fashion sacrifices a thing of the past. Visit secret.com to find a retailer near you!!
This post contains affiliate links.