This post is sponsored by Playtex Baby™, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Spring is here and summer is quickly approaching! If you live in Arizona (or anywhere with insane heat), you might already be spending your days poolside. Arizona gives us a few months of beautiful 80-90 degree weather before trying to melt us with 120 degree weather. So we definitely take advantage of the “cooler” heat during Springtime!
One of my favorite parts of pool days is the excitement on my kids’ faces! They absolutely love the water: splashing around, getting wet, jumping in, and drying in the sun. They could spend all day in the pool.
Over the last few years, I’ve discovered that we need FIVE essential things to make our pool days a success:
- Playtex® Twist ‘n Click™ Snacker – We usually fill our Twist ‘n Click™ Snackers with cheez its or goldfish. My husband and I love these Snackers, because it’s almost impossible for the kids to spill their snack or dump it out! So we can easily take it with us in the car, to the pool, basically anywhere without having to worry about a huge mess.
2. Sunscreen – Protecting my kids’ skin is obviously the most important thing when it comes to swimming and pool days. We make sure to bring sunscreen along and apply it a little while before swimming and as we take snack breaks, too!
3. Playtex® Sipsters® Stage 4 Sport Spout Cup – We also make sure to bring lots of water so the kids don’t get dehydrated!! We love these sport cups because they are insulated and keep our water COLD all day! Which is pretty amazing when you live in the hot desert.
4. Personalized Towel – Or basically any towel, but my kids love having their name on their towel! And it makes it easier to keep track of which towel belongs to which kid (and eliminates fights).
5. Large bag to fit everything – We bring a HUGE bag and throw everything inside so that it’s easy to carry and nothing gets lost! I don’t trust my kids to carry their own stuff, that’s how things get lost LOL.
Bringing along these 5 simple things makes pool days SO much easier and a lot more enjoyable. Especially if you have multiple kids to please all day long (I have three and sometimes that seems like an impossible task)!
I’m honored to be a #PlaytexMom and to share these tips that hopefully make your summers a little easier and a lot more fun!