We’ve used an assortment of swaddles over the course of the past 6 years – here are our favorite swaddles and sleep sacks for newborn – 6 months.
- 3 Sizes in 1 – A Perfect Fit for Every Stage
- Approved for use with preterm and full-term babies
- Choice of arm positions for baby
- Easy stretch fabric
- Wide leg pockets help promote healthy leg/hip development
Handmade, incredibly soft, stretchy swaddle and headband set (they have beanies, too)!
- Patented Legs In/Legs Out Design
- Cool Down, Warm up or Change Diapers Without Un-Swaddling
- No-Breakout Design Means Baby Stays Tucked In, Falls Asleep Faster
- Hip Healthy Designation From International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Struggling with classic swaddling? Fawn & Sage has you covered with their cocoon swaddle design. No velcro, wrapping, buttons!
- Made with super soft breathable Organic Cotton
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free
- 2-way zipper for easy diaper change. Officially hip friendly.
- Every Pouch comes with a FREE thermometer and dressing guide. Tog rated for thermal resistance measurement.