This post is sponsored by JCPenney, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Summertime is here!! It has been so HOT here! We’ve basically been living in the pool. I’m currently 34 weeks pregnant, so the pool is my happy place amongst this 110 degree weather.
This swimsuit season has been filled with the cutest trends and styles, making it so easy to find the right suit for you. Our bodies are all different shapes and sizes, but we all deserve to feel like we are ROCKING that suit at the pool!
JCPenney has a giant selection of affordable, on-trend swimsuits for pregnant women, postpartum mamas, plus size women + more! So many of their swimsuits are currently 50% off, too. I’ve rounded up my 10 favorite bathing suits from JCPenney for mamas!
Bathing Suits Perfect For Pregnancy
- Liz Claiborne One Piece Swimsuit // the stretch at the waist gives you lots of room for a growing bump – be sure to size up!!
- Arizona Ribbed Bralette Swimsuit Top + Arizona Ribbed Hipster Swimsuit Bottom // the cutest, summery set for showing off your belly!
- Glow & Grow Maternity UPF 50+ One Piece Swimsuit // cute + comfy maternity suit!
Bathing Suits Perfect For Postpartum
- Robby Len By Longitude One Piece Swimsuit // this one piece hugs all the right places, and I love how classic it looks!
- a.n.a Tankini Swimsuit Top // only $21!
- Vanishing Act By Magic Brands One Piece Swimsuit // comes in three colors!
- St. John’s Bay Tummy Control Swimsuit Bottom // these swimsuit bottoms are designed to help suck in your tummy!
Bathing Suits Perfect For Plus Size Mamas
- St. Johns Bay Swim Dress // I love the tie detail in the front, and how flattering the waist is!
- St. John’s Bay One Piece Swimsuit // with adorable cut out detail!
- Liz Claiborne One Piece Swimsuit // probably my favorite style this season – the one shoulder is SO cute!
JCPenney offers a variety of high-quality, stylish pieces for summer at great value. Shop exclusive JCPenney lines for summer bathing suit trends like this High Neck Bikini for $18.99. Make sure you head to your local JCPenney (or shop online) for all your summer needs – they have everything you could possibly need + more!