This post is sponsored by General Mills, but all thoughts and opinions expressed are 100% my own. For more information, please visit the disclaimer page.
Happy Thursday! It’s almost Friday, so we are happy dancing around the Garcia household today! Yesterday, we spent the day at the farm, picked out pumpkins, ventured through a corn maze, and had a blast doing fun, fall things as a family! With three kids (ages three, two and 6 months) it can be difficult to find the time to eat good food, since we are constantly on the go. We are always running to doctor appointments, events, play dates, meetings, family gatherings, etc. How come every appointment we are late to happens to be around breakfast or lunch time?!
When we are on-the-go, I always make sure to have Larabar bars in the diaper bag for me and Annie’s crackers in the diaper bag for the girls. Annie’s snacks taste delicious and are so much better for you than other options in the cracker/cookie aisle. I love how much my daughters love them and it makes me so happy to know that I’m not putting junk into their bodies! Larabar bars are my favorite on-the-go snack because they are filling, wholesome, and yummy! Plus, they come in so many different, delicious flavors.
From October 12th – October 19th, you can buy select Better for You brands and save 35% at Sprouts Farmers Market!
Tips For Moms On-The-Go
- Always have snacks on hand. We keep Larabars and Annie’s crackers in our pantry, car, and diaper bag.
- Keep your diaper bag stocked with diapers, wipes, extra clothes, snacks, etc. so you can easily grab and go!
- Always have extra wipes in your car. You never know when the next diaper blowout is around the corner.
- Put all appointments and meetings in your phone’s calendar, that way they are easily accessible and there for you to reference when planning out your days.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself. Life is fleeting. Sometimes you are going to be late to appointments, sometimes you’ll hit every red light, sometimes the kids act crazy… Try not to take it all too seriously, or you will miss out on special moments.
Buy select Better for You brands and save 35% at Sprouts Farmers Market (Oct. 12 – 19th, limited to stock on hand)! Happy Almost Friday!!